Tuesday, March 29

Latest News: Cyhi Da Prince about to drop 2 mixtapes before debut


Cyhi Da Prince has plans to drop two mixtapes before his G.O.O.D Music debut. Prince's plans consist of releasing "Royal Flush 2" in late April and "The Allies" before fall.

Prince has decided to title his debut album "The Hard Way Musical." Prince adds "My album is a lot of storytelling. It's heartfelt, but at the same time it's hip-hop to the T," he said of the songs he's recorded. "Royal Flush is more so the different parts of me, but my album is gonna be more the story of me."

Prince has been featured in a couple of Kanye West's G.O.O.D Friday releases that was all the rage over social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr prior to the release of Kanye's "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy."

No comments:

Post a Comment